Wednesday 24 April 2013

Music – Something that makes us (HP Connected Indiblogger meet)




An Experience :

Last Saturday (20 April) , I had attended the indiblogger meet at Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaun Baani Square. I am sharing the experience of that meet with all of you which was organized by HP.
I am writing about music in my blog which is all about the java language just because I want to share the experience of my first indiblogger meet. There is a music on java too


 which encouraged me for writing the post about the music.

Although since the music is something that is connected with us in every way of life and makes us so, I could not stop mine for not sharing my views in the HP connected blogger meet.
Music gives us the inspiration to do everything we want. Whether you are sad , whether you are happy or whether you are feared than music is the one thing that feels you better. It is the art that changes your mood. We are living in the world of music. It is the feeling that creates us.
There were some pretty cool interviews in the meet.
Prateek Shah or rather more affectionately 'Prateeksha' made us all laugh to the core.!!


About HP connected service :
HP connected music service works with the windows 8 installed hp laptops. It gives us the service in which you can listen to over 1 million songs and 20,000 artistes which can be played with one click.
No need to pay for tracks again and again in this service. Music downloading for million songs is free for one year after activation of the service.

This service provided by hp because of the parternship with Universal Music and Hungama.
The site looks like this when you open it after the activation of the service :



With the help of this service you can find the latest talks about the artists. With the help of search bar you can search many of the artists or their songs in one click.
The installation steps are given in the website of HP.

This service  works with windows 8 installed hp laptops. There is no limit of downloading songs from HP connected Site once you have activated this service.
Note : These pros and cons are from my view. I am not responsible if you find any kind of changes in these pros and cons.

My Favorite Artist and the song :
One song that always remain close to my heart is- In the End by Linkin Park.




It is an ultimate sound of music for me. I first heard it in my college and it stayed in the heart for forever. The lyrics especially – “I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn’t even matter” well expressed that I found myself listening to this song ever and ever again.
Other artists and their songs I want to hear are Mohit Chauhan , A. R. Rahman etc.

Music is a pure magic. It is a wonderful gift to humanity. We can express our emotions with the help of music. It is the thing that help you out of the selfish world.

Inspiration behind my love for music :

Inspiration is matter of finding something that we like. I like the music since my childhood. It is all the matter to find something that make you smile, rocks you and they all comes in the form of music. 
There is no way of telling what inspiration i have behind my love for music but it is the music which makes you feel good or bad according to the situation.
Music is something that is related to our soul not our body. It is a Universal language.

Conclusion :

If you have plan to buy a laptop and you are a music addict than must go for HP Notebook preinstalled windows 8 and enjoys the HP Connected music. Just try once this service and you will go to the world of music.

5 comments :

  1. music makes the world go round and in this case it took you to Hilton Garden Inn Gurgaun Baani Square.:P

    your blog gives a first hand experience of the event..well written.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you all for this appreciation and encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful post thanks to sharing ussee more

    ReplyDelete